The Air Canada Signature Suite officially opens Dec. 1, 2017 and is accessible to all full fare paying International Business Class customers, excluding upgrades and most point redemption programs. The 6,400-square-foot suite, conveniently located by Air Canada's international departure gates at Toronto Pearson Terminal 1, can accommodate up to 160 premium customers and is fully complimentary. It hosts a full-service restaurant offering à la carte dining from a Hawksworth-designed menu. The suite also features a cocktail lounge space with full service bar and a selection of hors d'œuvres and specialty snacks, a quiet sitting area and concierge service.
Other notable design features of the Air Canada Signature Suite include:
- Design by acclaimed Montreal architecture and design firm Heekyung Duquette;
- High quality wine and spirits supplied by our partners at Diageo and Moet & Chandon Champagne (both brut and rosé available), and feature Signature cocktails;
- Mural by renowned Ottawa artist Gavin Lynch;
- Cloudscape Chandelier by acclaimed Toronto design firm Moss & Lam;
- Exclusive works by local Montreal artists Pascale Girardin and Nicolas Ruel;
- And Luxury skin care products from Molton Brown.
Content courtesy of Air Canada