- 1 item that fits under the seat (no access to overhead bins)*
- Seats assigned at check-in
- Fees to choose a specific seat
- Not eligible for upgrades
- No flight changes or refunds
- Board in last group*
Each person can board with 1 item such as a purse or small handbag that fits under the seat. You won't have access to overhead bins. All other items must be checked at ticket counters. If you take them to the gate you'll pay an extra $25 gate service fee per item plus the applicable bag fee.
Under the seat items can't be larger than:
- 18 x 14 x 8 inches
- 45 x 35 x 20 cm
You can choose a specific seat within 48 hours of departure, but a fee will apply. Otherwise, seats will be automatically assigned for free when you check in.