- Traveller Support – a major differentiator from the independent online environment, travellers using a TMC (even through an online tool) will have access to reservation support before, during and after completing their booking. This includes managing changes to reservations and keeping track of unused ticket credits from trips that are cancelled. This also means they will have support when they are on the road if something goes wrong.
- Savings Opportunities – travellers aren’t unreasonable; most road warriors are seasoned to look for the best deal. Let your travellers know that your TMC is proactively negotiating discounts on your behalf and making them available to you during the booking process and this is made possible by having well tracked spend patterns.
- Independent Booking Scenarios – if your travellers just want to book independently online, that can still be accommodated under a managed travel program! Corporate online booking tools can be programmed to display all your discounts, provide travel policy messaging and collect your reporting fields all while allowing travellers to make their own decisions on their own time.
- Expertise – not all travellers consider themselves an online deal finder, some actually want help! A corporate travel consultant can save your travellers the time of making all their own bookings and allow them to focus on their primary jobs. Just one email with your requirements and you will have multiple options to choose from.
- Risk Management Support – with the ever changing global environment it is important for your travellers to feel cared for when they are heading out on the road to do your company’s bidding. Let them know that by booking through the TMC the organization is able to keep track of where they are and provide them with optimal support in the event of any sort of emergency or disruption.
Have more questions about Travel Management? Give us a call.