Delta Comfort+ as a fare product offers travel partners:
- An improved workflow by eliminating the need for separate ticket and ancillary fee transactions.
- Greater ease when shopping Delta’s menu of branded products.
- The ability to apply agency incentives and commissions.
- The opportunity to use Corporate ticket designators, associated discounts, priority and recognition benefits for U.S. 50, Canada and select Asia Pacific markets
Delta Comfort+ will be available for purchase as a fare product in the following markets:
- Travel within the U.S. 50
- Travel between the U.S. 50 & Canada and:
- Mexico, the Caribbean, Central America
- Northern South America markets, including Colombia, Ecuador, and Venezuela
- The Asia Pacific region excluding China and Hong Kong
- Travel within the Asia Pacific region, excluding China and Hong Kong.
- Travel between Asia Pacific region markets (excluding China and Hong Kong) and Latin America/Caribbean region markets (excluding Brazil, Argentina, Peru and Chile)
Customers purchasing Delta Comfort+ will enjoy an upgraded experience including a seat towards the front of the plane with extra legroom, access to Sky Priority® boarding, dedicated overhead bin space, and superior snacks on longer flights. View Delta Comfort+ onboard experience for additional information and terms and conditions.