In addition to the incredible views of Mt. Rainier, this Delta Sky Club has a number of other features to allow guests to relax during travel and curate their own experience, including:
- Local fare exclusively created in partnership with acclaimed Chef Ethan Stowell, paired with wine from lists developed by master sommelier Andrea Robinson
- A 60-foot suspended sculpture created by Paul Vexler and a Pike Place-inspired pixelated mural by Craig Alan McMillan
- In-house services from Asanda Spa Lounge, including seated chair massages with guided meditation by Deepak Chopra
- Beecher's "World's Best" Mac & Cheese, made with a combination of its Flagship and Just Jack cheeses, available on the buffet
- Large windows with View Dynamic Glass – energy efficient, intelligently-tinting windows that keep the Club temperature and sunlight at optimal levels, eliminating glare and the need for blinds or shades.
Over the past several years, Delta has enhanced Delta Sky Clubs at Sea-Tac and across the country. Just last week, Delta and Microsoft opened the "Delta Sky Club, Built on Microsoft Technologies" experience at Delta Sky Club on S Concourse, where guests can enjoy the latest Microsoft devices and technologies while visiting the Club.
Complementing these efforts, the airline has made innovative investments in its customer engagement and loyalty programs, including SkyMiles, which was recently named a Best Travel Rewards program by U.S. News & World Report, to provide even greater value to customers. Industry-leading new partnerships with brands like Lyft and Airbnb allow customers to easily earn miles with everyday purchases, alongside the recently-announced new Delta Blue SkyMiles American Express Credit Card for the new and casual traveler.
Delta is the largest global carrier at Sea-Tac and has more than tripled flights and destinations at its Seattle hub since 2012. Every Delta flight from Seattle features jet service with Delta One/First Class and Delta Comfort+ seating. Free entertainment is available via Delta Studio, and Wi-Fi is available on all long-haul international flights and nearly every domestic flight operating in the contiguous U.S.
Content courtesy of Delta Airlines