The first steps of mitigating travel risk can be accomplished with careful preparation, relevant education and effective communication.
- Carefully review TMC’s Pre-Trip Alerts to assess the risk to travellers.
- Plan for Medical Care with easy access to your companies’ extended health benefit coverage, emergency contact protocols and knowledge of local medical assistance and facilities.
Provide travellers with briefs from medical and security experts for specific high-risk destinations that include topics such as personal safety, transportation risks, disease prevention and personal safety sensitivities.
- Advise employees how to react and who to contact in case of an emergency.
- Ensure managers have the right information and a checklist to follow when a traveller is deemed to be at risk.
- Up-to-date contact information for travellers and family members can be coordinated through Human Resources and through the TMC traveller profile.
With over 30 year’s expertise in this field, International SOS offers such risk mitigation solutions. UNIGLOBE Travel designated ISOS as a preferred partner because they have a global infrastructure and a local presence around the globe that clients can depend on. For more information, contact your Client Solutions Manager at UNIGLOBE One Travel.