SkyTeam’s Vancouver lounge is available to Elite Plus, First and Business Class customers. Highlights include:
- Buffet that provides a taste of what Vancouver has to offer, including hot and cold meals created using fresh local produce and West Coast smoked salmon
- Noodle bar for made-to-order meals cooked by an in-house chef
- Wide range of beverages, including beers from local microbreweries and a selection of wines from local vineyards
- Seating for 126 guests across two wings where customers can catch up with work in a dedicated business area or watch the latest news in a separate TV room
- Showers with all the amenities needed to freshen up pre-flight
The new lounge in Vancouver is SkyTeam’s seventh branded lounge with others located in major hubs around the world including Dubai, London Heathrow, Hong Kong, Sydney, Istanbul and Beijing.
SkyTeam member airlines serving YVR are Aeroméxico, Air France, China Airlines, China Eastern, China Southern, Delta Air Lines, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Korean Air and Xiamen Airlines, with up to 75 weekly departures, with access to the lounge.
Content courtesy of Delta Air Lines