“We’re really excited about Plus and how it has evolved,” says Marshall Wilmot, WestJet’s Senior Vice President of Marketing & Digital. “It started as an extra legroom product, then we added free snacks and beverages. Then we removed the middle seat on our 737s.
- No fee for changes, just the difference in fare if applicable
- Cancellations that can be returned to original form of payment for a small fee
- Two regular checked bags included
- Priority screening to get through those lines faster
- Advance boarding (Zone 1, every time, all the time)
- Pre-reserved seat at the front of the aircraft
- Extra elbow room (in Plus there is no middle seat on 737s and 767s have wider seats)
- Extra legroom to stretch out (on both 737s and 767s)
- Premium food included on flights over 2.5 hours
- Free on-board beverages (including wine, beer and spirits – Cheers!)
Interested in learning more about West Jet’s Premium Economy? Give us a call today.